October 3, 2007

Crazy September

Happy birthday Solomon, Jed and Evie!



.

Working hard at school.
You can go ahead and faint, Candace, because I am finally adding to this blog you started for us! September was crazy for many reasons: vacation in Arizona, starting school, celebrating Solomon and Jed's 9th birthday and Evie's 5th! Now it's already October and I'm ready to slow down.

(Candace, once you peel yourself off the floor, maybe you can give me some technical advice on how to arrange pictures?)



Zach works hard, too.

4 comments:

Lylah Ledner said...

Hi Val.....

I am so sorry I didn't get to see your beautiful face while you were here. It was a tad crazy...but, the next time you come (and I'm sure you will :-) you, Candace and I can go do some "girl stuff."

Your blog is FABULOUS! I'll add your link to mine...

Your kids are precious...I think you should stop feeding them...they're just growing so quickly! Blessings to you! Lylah

the millers said...

happy birtday to you...

jed.. love the football jersey, noah thinks its very cool...

sol... great boat... you are very creative... ethan thinks its real nice...

evie... happy birthday... we cant believe you are five... abby is so excited for you...

zachy... cole says hey...

brases... love that you are bloggin... hope your october is a slower pace and a great month... you guys ROCK!

Anonymous said...

well, took me some time to get up off the floor (as i already emailed you val)- but i am finally commenting. What a great post and love the pictures. Miss you guys- don't forget about my plan in December... =) i am very persistent.
p.s. your boys are so creative. loved what they built!

Mike said...

WOW!! Look how big they are! Great looking family!

Miss you guys.